Due to COVID-19, the 2020 season has and will continue to be different. Fall Ball is generally when our athletes "age-up" to the next age level - in preparation for the next summer season.
Fall Ball 2020 does NOT include the "age-up" requirement and Minnesota Softball is basing Fall Ball 2020 on the Summer 2020 ages.
What does this mean for our athletes?
- Upon registration for Fall Ball 2020, Sports Engine will calculate your athlete's age level. If your athlete will "age-up" next summer, both this year's level and next year's level will be displayed. This gives you the option to choose to play at next summer's level for fall ball (which has typically been done in previous years) or stay at the same level the athlete played this summer.
Please understand that we may need to be creative with our team formations as it is all dependent on what our registration count looks like.
The Fall Ball schedule will feel similar to previous years at all age levels.
- Fall League games will begin the weekend of 8/22/2020 for our 10U - 16U teams and conclude with the State Tournament the weekend of 9/26/2020.
- Our 8U Fall Ball teams will likely have games 9/13/2020, 9/20/2020 and 9/27/2020.
- 10U plays on Saturdays with 1-2 practices during the week.
- 8U, 12U, 14U and 16U play on Sundays with 1-2 practices during the week.
- All age levels are off during the Labor Day weekend.
- 8U - $50.00
- 10U - 16U - $150.00
- Reach out to us at SLPSoftball@gmail.com regarding payment plans.
- Family Max does not apply for the Fall Season.
- Fall Ball jerseys will be the same as they were for the 2020 summer season.
- Please appropriately populate the registration in-regards to jerseys.
- Athletes can purchase other uniform items from Athletic Outfitters (Password: SLP20) OR other sporting goods stores.
- Black Pants
- Blue Socks
- Red Belt
- Practices will likely start the week of August 16th.
- All COVID-19 guidelines will stay in effect for practices/games until we hear differently from the State of Minnesota and/or Minnesota Softball.